June is one of our favourite months in Prince Edward Island.
To celebrate travel during this beautiful, peaceful month we are offering Banbridge guests amazing special rates for June!
Visit our home page and BOOK NOW to save up to $90/night on stays in our one bedroom Apartments in June. When booking simply enter the promotional code: JUNE
The longer you stay, the more you save! Select our “Short Break” or “Weekly” Specials for stays of 3 nights or more.
Why we love June in P.E.I.
- Peace & Solitude. There are not as many tourists around which makes it a great time to be one!
- Easy Adventuring. Less tourists mean less traffic and no traffic jams. P.E.I.’s roads are yours to explore.
- Budget-Friendly! We strongly recommend anyone traveling on a tight budget to travel during low season (June, late September and October). These months are just as beautiful but at a fraction of the price. There are still many businesses, awesome activities and exciting events that are open during low season and we are happy to help you plan your itinerary!
- Spontaneity. The perfect month to embrace the unknown (and the unpredictable June weather). Do you spot a seat sale? Or even better, do you live within driving distance of PEI? Now is the time to grab a great deal and take Northumberland Ferries from Nova Scotia or the Confederation Bridge from New Brunswick to the island. Bring your bathing suit, a rain jacket AND a sweater – if you’re lucky you’ll get to experience true PEI – all different kinds of weather packed into one month!
- Abundance. Farmers’ Markets are bursting with the best of delicious local food and the Spring lobster season is in full swing!
- The Colour Green. Rain or Shine – the island is at its most verdant in June. Island winters are often very harsh so Spring can be slow (or non-existent). June is when everything suddenly comes to life. This explosion of green has likened PEI to the Emerald Isle itself! Indeed there was more than one reason that the island was at one time going to be called New Ireland. The rush is on for us to recover from the winter; paint, polish, pull-out the BBQs, cut grass, landscape, and plant flowers at the Banbridge. As you explore PEI you’ll see islanders all doing the same. Being a largely agricultural province June brings with it an explosion of green, busy farmers and happy islanders.